Curva 45 O
- Overall dimensions (HxWxD): 142 mm x 128 mm x 112 mm (included knobs and screws)
- Weight: 920 g
- Material: Graphite-polyurethane composite material
- Focal length: 46 mm
- Pinhole diameter: 0.2 mm
- Angle of View: 49°31'35"
- f-stop = 230
- Film size: 135 (35 mm)
- Immage size: 24 mm x 35 mm
- Tripod thread type: BS 1/4" x 20
- Image progress indicator
- Constant tension film feed with backstop
- Beam cut system for parasitic light suppression
- Orange faux leather finish
Secure payments with PayPal.
We ship in three working days. To learn more read the page "Delivery and payment options". Remember, if you are a non-EU customer you could pay import taxes in your country. See the "Terms and Conditions".
Right of termination. To learn more read the page "Terms and conditions".
Curva 45 is our pinhole camera developed to use the film format 135 (35 mm). Thanks to its focal length of 45 mm, that mimic the view of the human eye, this camera is ideal for portrait and street art photography. For who well knows the 35 mm format is the ideal choice to enter in the world of pinhole photography. Its massive body made in graphite-polyurethane composite material give to this camera resistance, toughness and durability. Inside its tough body hide technical solution uncommon in pinole cameras, the image progress indicator will allow you to never waste film space, the constant tension film feed with backstop and the beam cut system for parasitic light suppression.
See shoots executed by CURVA-45